The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $4,200 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school.
Students are not eligible for the scholarship if they are a student who has received a high school diploma.
An eligible student must live in a household whose income meets the Income Eligibility Guidelines established by the Opportunity Scholarship Program.
A student must also meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Was a full-time student assigned to and attending a North Carolina public school for the previous semester (Spring 2015)
- Received an Opportunity Scholarship during the previous school year (2014-15)
- Is entering kindergarten or first grade in 2015-16
- Is a child in foster care
- Is a child who was adopted within the last year.
Follow the provided link to review more information about the program. http://www.ncseaa.edu/osg.htm
Follow the provided link to submit an application for the Opportunity Scholarship. https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/OPS1718_5829e85857997